Rent the Dreamland Ballroom
Dreamland Ballroom makes an exceptional venue for receptions, concerts, photoshoots, and much more. Dreamland Ballroom was chosen by InArkansas magazine as one of their favorite spaces for engagement and wedding photos. Dreamland was the featured location for the entire April 2013 cover story and multi-page fashion week spread in Arkansas Life magazine.
Requirements and Limitations:
- The ballroom is only available for private parties and non-profit fundraisers; the ballroom is not handicap accessible or up to code for public, for-profit events
- $3500 for a 4-6 hour party; this allots for day-before set up and day-after break down
- 350 person capacity
- The ballroom has limited air conditioning and can only be rented out in the Spring (March-May) & Fall (September-November) months
- The ballroom is on the third floor and has no elevator; a lift is included in the price to transport heavy equipment up
- Contact us with any questions you might have about renting the Dreamland Ballroom!
Taborain Hall and Dreamland Ballroom Tours:
Firstly, we are so thankful to the employees of Arkansas Flag and Banner and volunteers of Friends of Dreamland that help out regularly with biulding tours. If you would like participate in FoDL activities, click over to our volunteer page.
Preschedled tours are given every month, keep up with our Facebook and Instagram or right here on our site for that months tour dates and times. A full tour includes a walk around the biulding and up the three flights of stairs to the ballroom, and takes approximatly one hour (two tours run, back to back, on preschedule tour dates). In an atempt to respect the time and work of the Flag and Banner employees that occupy Taborian Hall, we ask that if you would like a private tour for yourself, a group, social club, or organization you contact us ahead of time to schedule your visit.